Every student seeking admission to the college must obtain the college prospectus. It contains an admission form, which
must be duly filled in legibly by the student. As admission is made strictly on merit, the form must be presented as soon as
the admission starts.
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Original certificate of the last University/Board examination passed and an attested photograph.
- Character Certificate duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificates of Merit for meritorious performance in games and co-curricular activities from the Head of the
Institution last attended.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, Migration Certificate (for Non-PSEB Students), Final year DMC, Admit Card
No student is given admission without a personal interview with the Principal. The candidates will be interviewed on the
days fixed for admission between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission to various classes shall be done strictly on merit and first-come-first-served basis.
Since the number of seats allotted to each class is restricted, admission will be closed as soon as the required number is completed, late admission will be permitted only if seats are available. Reservation of Seats as per Institution/GNDU/Punjab Govt. Rules.
DATES FOR ADMISSION
|Without late fee
||up to 25.07.2018
|With a late fee of Rs. 100/-
(With the permission of Principal)
| 26.07.2018 to 01.08.2018
|With a late fee of Rs. 200/-
(With the permission of Dean, Academic Affairs)
|02.08.2018 to 16.08.2018
|With a late fee of Rs. 1000/-
(With the permission of Vice Chancellor)
|17.08.2018 to 23.08.2018
|With a late fee of Rs. 5000/-
(With the permission of Syndicate)
|24.08.2018 to 31.08.2018
FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Parents / guardians are requested to go through the college prospectus / hostel handbook thoroughly and comply
with the instructions given therein.
- Seats are limited in the hostel. Accommodation will be given on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. However, merit
students will be given preference.
- For the benefit of students seeking accommodation in the hostel, a separate prospectus with admission form is
available and can be had on payment from the office.
- Continuous absence of the ward from college / hostel without genuine reason will be seriously dealt with. A written
application for leave should reach the Principal from the parent of the ward.
- Students are expected to strictly follow the code of conduct mentioned in the prospectus.
- Students should come in simple dresses. Wearing of unbecoming, glamorous clothes and jewellery is strictly
- Students can leave the college only after their classes are over or after the sixth period whichever is later. For no reason
will they be allowed to leave the college before the specified time.
- It is compulsory for every student to attend 75% of the lectures delivered and to appear for the house examinations, to
be eligible to sit in the final examinations.
- 1/22/2011-2 G.R 2/91591/4 dated 04-09-13 and endorsed by the DPI vide memo no. 11/40-2013 Á (1) dated 11-12-
2013. Information about the above-said Punjab Right to Service Act-2011 is available on the website